5 top reasons for having a Personal Trainer:
1. Accountability – you can’t find excuses not to go to the gym. When you have an appointment to meet someone there and they are expecting you!
2. Put the ‘Personal’ in your training – a skilled trainer will assess your specific needs, injuries and health conditions, training goals. Then they will develop a personalized plan with clear timelines and goals to help you succeed!
3. Reduce injury risk – Having a PT will improve exercise execution and skill. So you reduce risk for injury and get the most out of your training!
4. Lose stubborn fat/build lean muscle – A PT can help build and maintain muscle mass by knowing the best types of exercises etc and increase calorie expenditure.
5. Long term guidance and motivation – as we age it’s harder to stay motivated. PTs do the thinking so you can do the “doing”. Trainers provide “review, revise and revitalize” to your training to keep you motivated.
Through out January ChrysaLisabodyfit has 2 promotions available to new one on one clients, 10% discount for clients who purchase 10 sessions and a 15% discount when you purchase 15 sessions. Please fill in the contact form here to request your FREE consultation.